Monday, November 9, 2009

Paisley Week

Unknown to most of the world, the second week of November is Paisley Week. I was able to catch up with the founder of this celebration.
Interview with renowned paisentologist, Sophie Wallis:
What is paisley week?
Paisley week is the celebration of paisley.
How do you commemorate it?
By wearing a plethora of paislified clothing.
How did paisley week get started?
Paisley week is the time of year that paisley appears most in nature. Three years ago through several scientific tests, my colleagues and I found the second week in November is the most condusive time for paisley.
Why paisley?
Paisley is the expression of human emotion.
What is your favorite kind of paisley?
That which is drawn with an open mind.

3 comments:

oll-e said...

Were you really able to speak with Sophie Wallis? That must have been awesome.

littleone said...

She was only available through a phone conversation.

Emily said...

You guys are hilarious. Had I realized that Sophie was featured in this post, I would have commented sooner. Love you.xoxo